Offer & Closing
With rare exception, negotiating the transaction is the most complex part of selling a home. At the same time, it’s the one that can involve the most creativity. That’s why it’s important to have an experienced and savvy real estate professional who can successfully work through many different transaction scenarios.
Below are the steps involved to ensure your transaction goes as smooth as possible.
When your house is on the market, the following are the steps that you should focus on as a seller.
- Show Your Home
- Receive Purchase Offers and Negotiate
- Open Escrow and Order Title
- Schedule an Appraiser Appointment
- Cooperate With the Home Inspection
- Obtain Seller-Required Inspections
- Delivery Seller Disclosures
- Negotiate Requests for Repair
- Ask the Buyer to Release Contingencies
- Sign the Title and Escrow Documents
- Close Escrow
The selling process, especially the offer & close process can be overwhelming. This is where a good agent will help you through the process.